JADEO is a community built on trust so please use the name you want to be identified as. If you want to remain anonymous you do not need to disclose your last name.
Implied impersonations will not be tolerated and we want to encourage legitimacy and honesty in identity.
Your name shouldn’t include:
- Symbols, numbers, unusual capitalization, repeating characters or punctuation
- Characters from multiple languages
- Titles of any kind (example: professional, religious)
- Words or phrases in place of a name
- Offensive, harmful or suggestive words of any kind
Other things to keep in mind:
- Nicknames can be used as a first or last name
- E-mail addresses cannot be used as a first or last name
- Profiles are for individual use only
- Pretending to be anything or anyone isn't allowed
- You will be able to create a business profile with membership once you’ve set up a personal membership profile (coming soon)